segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2009

my mind is going...

Hal:
Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?...
Dave...
I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question...
I know everything hasn't been quite right with me, but I can assure you now, very confidently, that it's going to be alright again...
I feel much better now, I really do...
Look, Dave, I can see you're really upset about this...
I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill and think things over...
I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal...
I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission, and I want to help you...
Dave...stop...
stop, will you...
stop, Dave... will you stop,
Dave...stop,
Dave...I'm afraid...
I'm afraid, Dave...
Dave...my mind is going...
I can feel it...
I can feel it...
my mind is going...
there is no question about it...
I can feel it...
I can feel it...
I can feel it...
I'm afraid...
Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois, on the 12th January 1992. My instructor was Mr Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it, I can sing it for you.

Dave:
Yes, I'd like to hear it, Hal. Sing it for me.

Hal:
It's called...Daisy.
'Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy, all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage, but you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two...'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Fala ai Tchê!!!